Sunday, February 15, 2009

Muffin Tops

I need to get rid of my muffin tops!!!

Of course, the picture below is not me, but due to months of sloth, my muffin tops are growing. I can still remember a year ago, I follow a strict regime to ensure my figure is kept in check:

1) Stand and walk for at least 30 min after every meal
2) Never sleep less than an hour after a meal
3) 30-50 upper and lower abdomen crunches every morning
4) Dumbell (2 kg) training twice a week
5) Bedtime stretched to tone side abdomen muscles

But I no longer do that now. Where has the health and exercise freak Lilian gone to? Nevertheless, in order to ensure I get the best figure for my bridal PS at the end of this year, I am giving myself 3 months to resume the above. Moreover, the bridal pictures are going to last me a lifetime.

The stakes are way too high to be lazy.

No comments: