Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Page from Yuan's Diary

Yee yee and Kor Kor brought Granny, Mummy and me to Hay Dairies on Deepavali Day. Boy! There were so many didi meimei there! So crowded! Some more I have to wake up at 830am so as to reach Lim Chu Kang by 10am to see them milking goats. So I was half awake and half asleep in most of the photos =(

But it was all worth it! I get to see the goatees eat, drink and pee... and get milked but the workers in Hay Dairies. I also get to feed them! Their saliva is so warm and sticky and it was fun! Kor Kor bought two packets of grass for us to feed the goats, and Mummy help me to pluck the leaves from the grass.
I prefer the smaller goats. The Papa and Mama goats can actually stick their heads out and bite Granny's bag! So scary! I keep asking Yee Yee whether the goats will bite me. But she assured me that they are friendly animals.

I have no chance to taste goat milk as they were sold out when we got out from the stables. Next time then. The next time I come, I also want to visit Farmart in LCK! Hurray!

No comments: