Sunday, November 9, 2008

Desmond's Home Aquarium

After months of switching from CRS to fighting fishes and to german mini lobsters, Desmond finally settled down on a small scale but beautiful landscape for his marine friends. And here is his proud creations...
I particularly like the castle which has a balcony of mosses on top of it. It is so realistic! And I am sure the shrimps will love playing hide seek among the greens and concrete. This tank setup may look simple, but there are so much effort being put into its birth. The plants, for example enjoy two sets of light, one of which is programmed to on and off at certain times of the day. And if you notice hard, there is hanging-in-mid-water ball of moss which is created all by himself =)

I will be getting my mini office aquarium soon! With easy to maintain livestocks and plants because I am kinda a lazy person. Keke.

No comments: